Sunday, July 5, 2009

Day four and Five and 70 posts oh my


Well hello everyone

Well today is a combo day.Yesterday was a exhausting day.I had a long 8 hour shift and yesterday I got up early so I could get my workout in before work.That's right before work.I got treadmill work for the 2nd day in a row.I did 30 mins.It was alot of fun.Then it was off to work from 10-6pm and then home.I had James come in which was awesome.He is such a nice man.I really hope he finds a nice lady to go with him.Then I came home and Ninan and I hung out all evening.I went and got the movie Ramen girl with Brittany Murphy and this total cute Japanese Actor name Sohee Park.Its a style of Japanese cooking.Really neat.Well he plays this character named Toshi. Really sweet together.Then I forgot to write obviously.So here it is Day 5 and I am feel great.I am about to go and do power jam dvd cause that is what I pulled out of the bucket today.Then Ninan and I will hang out once again.Oh and I will check in our sims 3 family.We just had a daughter.Hehehehe.

Peace out

Heidi Joshua

No comments:

Post a Comment