Monday, June 22, 2009

Another Day in Pardise


Well Hello Everyone


Well today was a interesting evening.I got a warning call from a friend the day before about something coming today.And it came true.So I am going down swinging at work I guess.It was a extremely long day too.I worked an extra 2 hours due to Grad updo's galore.Of course everyone showed up at the same time and there were only 2 of us on.So it was crazy busy.But I made it through.I also realized today that I need to make some changes about myself that are going to be very hard.One thing is my physical.If I want to have kids I need to bring my weight down.I am looking into another run of some sort and give myself a new goal.I did that in 2007 with my half marathon in NYC.Maybe I will start training for the half marathon once again next year in NYC.And maybe Ninan will come and join me this time.I took my mother and it was such a awesome time.I love traveling with her.She tries anything.Well I have look around for a new goal. And also I just got a new pair of NB running shoes from my wonderful mother in law.Thanks mom.A really nice surprise.Due to I had to retire my other runners.Well thats all for now.I will let you all in on my other things that I need to change in the next while.Well that's she wrote for now.

Peace out

Heidi Joshua

this is me last year doing the 10 km in Mississauga.

No comments:

Post a Comment