Monday, June 15, 2009

I had forgotten to write


Hey Everyone

I am so sorry that I haven't written in the last few days.Lots of things have happened.Well I came home from BC.But I was delayed almost 2 hours on the run way with no food or drink and then after almost 1 15 mins the ladies came around with water.They also turned off the air too.Due the computer problem they had.It was maddening. But I made it home.Then it was time to work and as of tomorrow it will be my 6th day in a row.But I need the money and I like to work as well.I have some my returning clients come in which is always a plus.I've had some interesting ones as well. Everyone for the most part have been awesome. I got to see Dora and Kelly today which was nice.Kelly is Dalton's mom. Really nice lady.I get to see Dalton tomorrow for a cut.Which will be nice.I haven't seen him in a while. I am going to try and see the movie The Proposal with Sandra Bullock and Ryan Reynolds this weekend.It looks way to funny for words.It would be so hard to keep a straight face with Ryan and with Betty White as well. I hope tomorrow is a super busy day.Oh last night I watch Henry Poole was Here. What a neat movie with Luke Wilson.He was awesome once again.Well enough about movies. Thats all for now.

Peace out

Heidi Joshua

No comments:

Post a Comment