Thursday, June 4, 2009

Honey I am here

Well Hello everyone

I am here in BC once again. The flight was awesome.I met again some really awesome people.I gave out about 30-40 slips for people to vote.So I am hoping they will. Then my daddy was to pick me up at the airport. We skipped over to Karl and Vanessa's house to her and the kids that were home. I hung out with Shannah and Kate and also got to meet Raine. What a doll. Then we headed back to mom and dads to get unloaded.I then had a wonderful cat nap. Then it was off to see Josh and see him play in his soccer game.He did super awesome. He got tripped really bad and also got slight case of heat exhaustion. Then Karl and I hung out and watched the movie He's just not that into you. It was definitely funny in parts. And strange in others. But overall a good rental. I am glad I waited till it was a rental. Tomorrow I am going to see UP once again but this time with Josh for his birthday. It should be awesome.I can't wait to see the short movie again. I loved it. Well thats all for now.I get to see Erin tomorrow at Karaoke at Freddy's and see the usual suspects as well. Have a great day tomorrow.

Peace out 

Heidi Joshua

No comments:

Post a Comment