Saturday, June 20, 2009

Woo hoo I am senior as in 65 posts

Hey Everyone

Wow its once again been awhile since I have written.Well things are going along at home and at work.I am still working towards saving my money for the demo production.I have talked to several border peeps and they tell me that I will have to pay duty at around 200.00.So OM goodness now I have to save more.What am going to do.Well I know the good Lord will take care of me.I am now waiting to hear from Kingdom Bound Ministries to see if I have a spot in the finals.I will let everyone know either way.I hope its a yes.Work has been ok I guess.A bit stressful for sure.That's why tonight I played sims 3 to get my mind untangled.Well thats all for now.I have church tomorrow and need to be bright eyed and bushy tailed.Talk to you all real soon.

Peace out

Heidi Joshua

Ps we just were given 2 pear trees and 2 apple trees for our backyard from Ninan's parents.Really nice of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment