Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year Happy New Year 2010


Hey Everyone

Well its 2010 can you believe it? Scary.No not really.Last night was alot of fun.Ninan and I stayed at the Grand Hotel.It was lovely.I didn't even want to get out of the King Sized Bed.But I had to.It was really hard to let my Husband go back home.I did distract myself with going over to my brother Karl's afterwards.I spent all day with him and the kids.It was so awesome.I love those kids.I even managed to get Karl to watch Marigold this Bollywood Hollywood movie. I love the movie though it has all these funny little parts to it. And the whole is great too. Then my dad came and got me and now I am here at the house writing.Tomorrow I will be going to the gym and hopefully get to talk to Ninan.Well heres to 2010 and watch out world here I come.


Blessings

Heidi Joshua

If you don't know what my mom and I are doing its 2010 with our hands

No comments:

Post a Comment