Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Hey Hey Hey


Hi Everyone

So sorry its been awhile... anyone miss me? Well tell me if you did? Well I 've been doing okay with things.Was asked to sing at Mission Fest 2010 in Vancouver on the 8-10th and then went off to the Emerald city for a few days ( Seattle if you didn't know).Mission Fest was amazing.I met alot of great people and all of the speakers.I was truly blessed to have me Alex Riberio he was a former formula 1 race car driver.But he is the sweetest old man ever.He was very kind to me and is someone I am going to stay in touch with.I also met some wonderful people who picked up my cd and were very happy with all the music that was being sung.Then it was off to cousin Larry and Kathleen's home in Seattle with their 3 kitties. Sadie, Shasta and Banjo. All so different in many ways.Banjo is totally loveable and weird too he likes to like the inside of your ear and then down your neck.Weird I tell you and very ticklish.We had dinner at the Space Needle which I took a ton of pictures. It was a great day to go up and as we were leaving the rain starting to come down.So it was totally perfect.We also did some painting and I have learned that I am not bad at the brush and canvas.I am thinking of picking it up more when I get back to Ontario. Michael's here i come.Then we came home and back to the gym I went and they got this new machine which is called the AMT. Its awesome.It does your actual natural stride for stairs, brisk jog to full on run.I was tired but felt like I had really done something at the end.So I am going to stick with that machine cause I know I am getting my money's worth and my body will prove it.Tonight mom and I went and saw Alvin and the Chipmunks the Squeakquel and it was so cute.I loved it.Well thats all for now.

Blessings

Heidi Joshua

No comments:

Post a Comment