Saturday, January 2, 2010

Well well its day 2 already !!!!!


Hey Everyone

Well its already the 2nd and time is flying by... how quickly it flies.I had a lazy day today.I watched some of the episodes of Housewives of OC and I quickly called Ninan was like we are never moving there. Too plastic in every sense of the word. But it was pretty glamorous at the same time.Talked to Ninan a few times which was nice but I miss him terribly.I miss his face and his smile and his sweet laugh.So enough though we shall reunite.And I am excited for that.I have also started a list of places I want to sing while I am here out west.There are tons of churches here in town.I am also looking for a small place to play as well for on the cheap.So we shall see.Well I am heading off for bed.Which is in a bad location of the house right inside the living room and that is where most ppl like to hang out all night.Then I feel bad for making them leave.But hey a girl has to sleep.Well church tomorrow morning and then off to the h20 for some swimming exercises due to the gym part being closed for 2 days as they rearrange.Well later for now.

Blessings

Heidi Joshua


No comments:

Post a Comment