Sunday, January 3, 2010

Well its Day 3 down woo hoo

Well Hello World

Its day 3 already actually number 4 but hey who's counting.Well I had a wonderful day it all started with going to church at Evangel.It was a great service on worrying and how we shouldn't do it.And that we should wait upon the lord.And that we need to pray with earnestness and alone and prayer is the key.Well I am big on prayer and connecting with God our Father on a daily basis.I love to pray.I know that God hears me and will answer on his time clock not mine.Which is hard sometimes.Especially right now with being away from Ninan.But I am getting through it.Then I tried the flat bread from Subway and it was delicious.I hung out with my mom and my sister for a bit and then went over to my brothers for the rest of the day and it was really fun.We had Chicken Caesar salad.She made the dressing from scratch and it rocked.Then Karl set me up with my own mii on wii for the fit plus.I did this obstacle course thingy and it was way cool.Then I headed for home.The kids go back to school tomorrow and I will be off to the gym with Momma tomorrow to the H2o.Well thats all for now.Oh and I talked to Ninan on skype and that was awesome.He looked so cute sitting there.I wished I was home to squeeze him tight.But i am there in spirit with him.Well till tomorrow.

Blessings

Heidi Joshua

No comments:

Post a Comment