Thursday, December 31, 2009

Who knew that rapping could be so much fun ??

Hey everyone ,

Just came back from some fun with my friend Erin.I actually rapped tonight.To none another than Eminem lose your self.It wasn't totally perfect but it was still pretty good for me.We all had alot of fun.There was some decent people out tonight.Earlier in the day I went with Ninan and Karl and his family to the H2O to do some swimming.Shannah went down the water slide all by herself.It was pretty amazing to witness.Vanessa was telling me that she did earlier in the summer at the slides in Vernon.There is no fear in that child.Joshua and I had fun with the pool noodle in the lazy river ride.He is getting better everyday with his swimming.Ninan read his western philosophy book by the pool.Karl was a hoot as well in the pool.Ninan Mom and Kari went for sushi while I had a nap.He is said he tried the dynamite roll with meeso soup.Awesome for them.Well thats all for now.We will be staying at the Grand Hotel tomorrow night for New Years.I will get to swim there as well and get in a workout.Well if i don't get a chance to write tomorrow.Happy New Year everyone.

Blessings

Heidi Joshua

No comments:

Post a Comment