Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Day 4 watchout !!!! Wow this is fun

Hey Everyone

Well got some exciting news today.I got a call from my dear friend and past music minister Pastor Phil if I was around this weekend? I was like sure whats up.... so he told me that he wanted me to be apart of the 2010 Mission Fest Weekend in Vancouver.I was like sure.When where and how.... Well Dad and I have a place to stay and now its just getting there on Friday.I am super excited.There are so many great and amazing speakers coming and hitting the stage.One is Billy Graham's Grandson Will.This is such a blessing to be even considered and to be asked is awesome.I also get to see some friends afterwards which is my dear cousins in the Emerald City.I love Seattle.So excited beyond words.I am hoping to sell a few cds and also give a few away to some of the ppl.Well thats all for now.

Blessings

Heidi Joshua

Ps God is so Good God is so Good God is so Good He's so good to me.... and my family

No comments:

Post a Comment